Monday, April 23, 2012

cupcakes, monsters and family

After our time in Atlanta, we headed up to SC to see my Grandma, Jami and Lauren before heading back home.  We enjoyed a fun lunch at my Grandma's house where Thomas enjoyed playing with her dog, Missy!  He just loves dogs :)  I wish I had taken some pictures, but regretfully left my camera in the car.  

After lunch, we headed back to Jami and Lauren's house to let Thomas nap and to hang out for the evening.  Aunt Lauren made Thomas some super yummy cupcakes for his birthday!  This time he knew exactly what to do with it and he wasn't shy at all.  He dug right in :)

{Thanks to Jami for the cupcake eating pictures!}



licking it IS the easier way to eat it after all...


"See what I got, dad?"


Thomas also got his birthday present from Aunt Lauren and Uncle Jami while we were there with the most creative "monster" wrapping :)  He was pretty excited about it!!

SO cute and funny!

"Look, I have a mustache!!"


"Hurry up and open that airplane, Dad!"


Thanks Jami and Lauren for the fun stay and great food!  You guys are so hospitable and we love you! We'll have to stay a little bit longer next time....that is if you can handle having us!! :)


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment