Monday, March 12, 2012

Old {yet, modern} MacDonald


I knew Old MacDonald needed a hat because he greatly resembled Moses, but I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do until my friend, Elizabeth, suggested that I add a John Deere hat. Perfect! Thus, here is the modern Old MacDonald.  I made the hat part myself and then printed off a picture of the deer to cut out of the yellow felt {which by the way was extremely hard--so many tiny cuts!}.  I think it paid off though! You can see the rest of his farm here if you missed it.


By the way, we had a small, early birthday party for the bean since my parents were in town from Paris.  I'll be posting lots of fun pictures soon and a 12 month post after he officially turns one!  For now, here's a little teaser....




We're so thankful for this wonderful, happy little boy!


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment