Monday, January 16, 2012

I'm still here.

I've been busy lately.  Busy with getting the house settled after the wonderful holidays, busy finding a space for all the new toys we came home with, busy with my almost walking almost 10 month old, busy getting rid of clutter {and old clothes that are officially out of style}, busy reading and sewing and baking things so I don't have to buy them, busy booking tickets to go to PARIS!!!  In all the busyness, I find myself with little time and energy left for blogging, facebook or any other online activity!  

I have a million pictures I could post, but for tonight, I am just posting one and then I'm going to go relax!!!  


Here's the bean in his Christmas jammies {that i bought on clearance when I was pregnant} trying to get Daddy to do his favorite activity- walking.  T's decided that crawling is for babies and wants no part of that.  But he's gotten quite good at cruising and even took one tiny step all on his own a few times the other night.  My little baby is turning into a little boy! 

-R


No comments:

Post a Comment