Friday, November 4, 2011

Vacation: SC

We've been out of town--enjoying time with family in SC, an awesome baby shower for my sister and Thomas' first Halloween!  I have lots of pictures to share over the next few days :)


Thomas got lots of snuggles in with his aunts and uncles, oma and papa, and his great-grandmas!  He also had his first boys time out while all of us gals were at the baby shower.  And even though he didn't adjust well with his sleep while we were gone {yawn!}, I got lots of rest with all those people willing to watch and play with him!
meeting great-grandma F

Uncle Jami is funny!

ALWAYS moving.


eating puffs :)


Wish they all came home with me so I could do this EVERYDAY!
I'll be posting shower pictures and Halloween ones soon!  Glad to be back :)


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment