Thursday, November 10, 2011

Halloween: our little {Clemson} tiger!


Thomas and I spent his first Halloween in SC with my family! Unfortunately, James had to head home early, but we made sure to take lots of pictures so he could see our cute little tiger.  Thomas had no say in his costume, but I am positive he would have chosen to be a Clemson tiger anyway--just to make his mama proud!    I actually bought this last year when I was pregnant on major clearance--worth all $3 if I do say so myself!  We didn't do any trick-or-treating since he can't eat the candy anyway, but we did go over to my brother's house where they set up an awesome tent and gave out hot apple cider, cookies, and candy to all their neighbors!  It was amazing and such a great way to serve their community!

Not really sure about all this....
 Modeling the side-profile
 He had to get into character by trying to eat me.
 Love my brother!
 Oma and the tiger
Thomas was SO zonked by the time we left and fell asleep in the car before we even got out of the neighborhood.  I did get lots of snuggles as a result!
 Jami and Lauren-- Thanks for having us over!
 Daddy enjoying the hot apple cider.
  The set-up...such a great idea!

We had a really great Halloween and in my opinion, Thomas was sooooo, soooo cute!!! But I know, I'm a bit biased.


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment