Monday, October 24, 2011

We interrupt this blog...

I didn't fall off the face of the earth.  I just got my nose stuck in a good book for the first time in a long time. And all of my free time {after the housework was done and the baby was sleeping} was dedicated to this book.  THREE days of staying up way past my bedtime. 552 pages later. It was a fabulous fictional read that I highly recommend--best read with a cup of coffee.  

And now that I'm done, anyone want it next? I'd be happy to share.

Hopefully now I can resume my regular posting and show some more footage of the star of the blog:



Love my little drool-faced boy who is getting so big! 

-R

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you are welcome to come to the first-ever meeting of the Village Manor book club! A group of girls read The Help, and we are meeting this Friday night at my friend Meg's apartment at 7:30 p.m. Let me know if you're interested. :) I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Help too - I am hoping the movie is similar?

    ReplyDelete