Monday, October 17, 2011

Rebekah's kitchen: Super Moist Low Fat Chocolate Cupcakes

I made these babies this afternoon.  AND they are SO good! AND there are only 105 calories in one.  AND they are SO good. Did I mention they are good?  James really likes them, too.  Oh, and Thomas tried to grab the one I was eating earlier today, so I'm pretty sure he thought they would be delicious :) I took no step by step pictures because the recipe already has them for you and I wasn't really thinking about it, so you can just click the link if you are interested.  I will say they are super easy to make- and only 3 ingredients in the cupcake!


Life has been really busy lately and my little bean is really keeping me occupied, so I haven't been very blog inspired or taken many pictures.  Oops.  By the way, Thomas will be 7 months old tomorrow.  I seriously don't know where the last month went!  When I look back at pictures, I can't believe my baby was so little!  He is growing so quickly.  I will try to take some fun pictures to share tomorrow-- try being the keyword!


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment