Thursday, September 1, 2011

thomas sits!

We are working on sitting up some during play time with Thomas!  He is doing so well at it.  At first we started with the boppy behind him in case he fell over, but now that he is getting it down, we are having him sit without it {and carefully watching so he doesn't fall over and hit his little head}.  Today he sat for 5-10 minutes before losing his balance! He does the little tripod sit right now, but is getting stronger each day:)


Beware: lots of pictures below.  I just couldn't pick my favorite!



I even caught the paci mid-drop!  It fell out when he started smiling at me :)


mid-laugh :)


All by himself!

So, there you have it!  My sweet little boy who is happy and smiling 97% of the time despite his short naps! I absolutely can't get enough of his smile and just love his single dimple on his left cheek that is just like his mama's {only mine is on my right}! We are so thankful that God blessed us with him.

-R

4 comments:

  1. Rebekah,
    I have loved reading your blog because I feel like Thomas is just one step ahead of Eli. So fun that he is sitting up now! And I love his little dimple, too. He is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to continue reading what I have to look forward to!
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love him! And, miss him. What a sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am counting the minutes until I can hold him again!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness girl he is so cute. I love that sweet smile!

    ReplyDelete