Saturday, September 10, 2011

mystery shower

Yesterday I got an invitation in the mail for a baby shower for someone I don't even know!  Seriously, I have NO idea who she is and James doesn't either.  Plus, she lives in Lexington? We looked her up on facebook to see if we could find a picture to jog our memory-- AND we still have no idea who she is.  Go figure.  She is registered at 3 places--i guess so she has enough gift ideas for all the people who she doesn't even know that are invited to her shower??  I was really curious when the invitation was addressed to Becky because NO ONE in Kentucky calls me that, but it had our exact right address.


Oh, the mystery!  Now I have to decide how to RSVP my regrets....


-R


ps- A picture a day keeps the grandparents at bay ;)

5 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Not a teacher you worked with? Or someone you went to church with? One of James' friends from college? How weird! Thomas' eyelashes are so long in that picture. I miss him so much- he is growing up so fast! I can't wait to see you all in a little over a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe she'll read your blog and let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen: Nope, Nope and Nope. It's so crazy!! He is growing so fast! I can't believe it :) He will be 6 months in just over a week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe you can just come out and ask her WHO she is??? :)) love my picture a day to keep the grandparents at bay- hahaha!!! Keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete