Wednesday, August 3, 2011

project baby leg warmers

Yesterday I ran to Target to pick up some free Jif To Go peanut butter and ran across these babies.


The two girlie pair were only $.62 each! And the blue argyle socks were just $2.50.  I decided I just had to try making some baby leg warmers using this SUPER easy tutorial. Did you know that these sell for $12 a pop plus shipping here?  I made 3 pairs for $3.74 in about 20 minutes or less. 


Now I just need to find someone having a baby girl to give the 2 pair of pink ones to!  I've already found a little bean to wear the blue ones...



Love those baby legs! Aren't they just the cutest things?


-R

4 comments:

  1. we made some of those for adelaide too! and when i say "we" I mean "schub." He is the master of the sewing machine in our house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most adorable baby and baby leg warmers I have ever seen! I was sitting here laughing out loud...so so cute!! Love ya all! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy do we love that little boy- and his mom and dad too!

    ReplyDelete