Thursday, August 25, 2011

consignment shopping.

There's a little children's consignment shop close to us that has some awesome deals when the seasons change. They are having a really big sale right now on all of their summer stuff.  I went the other day with Thomas and got some great clothes for next summer, a few things for this summer and some things for my niece or nephew.  {Oh, have I mentioned that my sister is pregnant?!?!?  We are super thrilled to have another little one in the family!  She is due in February! YAY!}


Back to the deals-- Here's what I got:


I realize that it's not the best picture and that you can't really see it all....so here's a list for the curious:
  • 4 Children's Place polos
  • 2 pair of shorts {Ralph Lauren, BabyGap}
  • 3 tshirts {Nike, Carters, BabyGap}
  • 2 onesies {Children's Place, Janie and Jack}
  • 2 outfits {2 gymboree, 2 BabyGap}
  • a SwaddleMe for my niece/nephew :)
I spent $14.37 on ALL of that and SAVED $117.50 off of the consigned price--which would be SO much more off of the original prices! I love a great deal.  If you don't shop consignments, you should really check them out, especially during sales!

-R


ps- I also got Thomas this new toy recently at a different consignment:



i think he likes it!

3 comments:

  1. gotta love great deals! i love your little man in his clemson tee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what great deals !

    & I love the pictures of Thomas ! Adorable !

    Love y'all !
    - Daddy & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is precious! Thanks for looking for us too! I need to take a trip up there to shop with you!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete