Wednesday, May 25, 2011

updates

Thomas is grow, grow, growing!  He's getting a wee bit too long for some of his 0-3 month pjs, so I pulled out some of the 3-6 month ones the other night.  Doesn't he look like such a big boy in these?


And here's a few more for good measure:
Please ignore the funny angle, i took it without looking since i was busy making my boy smile :)


I've been pretty productive this morning already and I plan to spend the rest of the day getting some things done around the house and maybe running a quick errand.  We will probably also take a long walk if the weather holds.  Yesterday was a rough nap day (i think partially due to the fact that I wasn't super consistent) and that made for a rough night last night with an overtired little guy.  So, we are going to work on getting back on track a little bit today.  


J is super busy finishing up an endodontics class, so we would love your prayers for him!  He works so hard!


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment