Thursday, May 19, 2011

2 month appt.

We went to the doctor for T's 2 month appointment this morning.  He did great even though he got 2 shots!  Thankfully, he didn't even cry for the first one and only let out a short wail for the second.  I was able to pick him up quickly and he calmed right down!  I'm pretty sure it was harder on me than him:)  However, since we've gotten home, he's been very cranky and overtired, but unable to calm down.  Poor little guy!  I gave him some infant tylenol and he finally went to sleep. Hopefully that will continue to help his sore little legs!


Anyway, here are his 2 month stats:
Weight: 12 lbs. 8 oz- 50th percentile
Height: 22 and 1/4 inch- 25th percentile 
(i think he'll catch up here since over one month he went from the 5th percentile to the 25th)
Head: 15 1/2 inches- 50th percentile (but who really cares about the head circumference?)


Everything else looked great according to the dr. so we don't have to go back until he's 4 months old! Fabulous!


And since no post about Thomas is complete without pictures- here is our 2 month old little guy:

Don't you just love his little legs and "knee socks".....haha!

Almost got the smile on camera- one of these days!!!
Have a happy Thursday!


-R

4 comments:

  1. yes I love his little legs- I wish I could just reach into the computer and touch him!!! Love his little smirk too- Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty good for a Bush smile! :) Good job on being brave... shots are so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love him! Cannot wait to hold him next weekend!!! - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is precious! I know, the 2 month old shots are so hard, I'm now starting to dread the 4 month old ones :-(

    ReplyDelete