Thursday, April 21, 2011

our little love


I know I haven't been around much- but as you can see, I've been pretty busy with my little love!  Anyway, I thought you might enjoy a quick picture {if anyone still reads this blog} to show that I haven't fallen off the face of the planet! I am going to try to update more tomorrow {no promises though}, but for now, I am headed to bed....since I'll probably be up in 2 or 3 hours! Oh, uninterrupted sleep, I miss you!


-R


ps. I am going to bed BEFORE the 2 year old upstairs. ridiculous. how do I know?  well, let's just say that he unfortunately sleeps {or should i say plays while we try to sleep} right above us.

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad to see you back- love reading your blog- keep it up!! And We will be praying that you get a little more sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days of no sleep...good thing since I will soon be facing them myself. Just sleep whenever you can. It won't last forever. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete