Thursday, April 7, 2011

naps

I only put Thomas in his crib for naps about half of the time during the day.  I know this isn't probably the most "babywise" approach, but I don't care. I absolutely love to let him sleep on my chest and I'm pretty sure he likes it too.  I love to cuddle him. And even when he is in his crib, I am tempted to just stand and watch him sleep.  He's just so, so sweet!

Mama peeking through the crib slats while Thomas sleeps


I think it's safe to say that I am utterly smitten with my little love!


-R

2 comments:

  1. I say hold and cuddle your baby boy all you want...he won't let you do it forever:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you absolutely cannot spoil your baby when he is this little. You have plenty of times to get him in napping habits months down the road. Enjoy holding him all you want right now!! He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete