Wednesday, April 6, 2011

life with a 2 and 1/2 week old


I think this picture sums up what we have been feeling at our house lately!  


Having an infant is SO tiring and I don't think anyone can really prepare you for how you will have to survive on short naps between feedings instead of actual sleep.  I think I may be in a perpetual state of fog.


 We absolutely love our sweet little Thomas, but mama certainly won't mind the day he decides to sleep longer without feeding through the night:)


-R
{For the record, we have been blessed with a wonderful baby.  Even if we swaddle him and put him in his crib awake,  he goes to sleep and doesn't cry!}

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this picture!!!! I could just look at it for hours- can't wait to hold him again. I love his parents too!!

    ReplyDelete