Monday, April 4, 2011

James Thomas Bush

Introducing 
James Thomas Bush 
born March 18, 2011 at 12:52am
6 lbs. 12.7 oz. 
18 inches long


I know I'm biased, but isn't he just the most beautiful thing?  He came 2 and 1/2 weeks early and is SO precious!



I have been MIA for awhile, but can I just say that the last 2ish weeks have been absolutely crazy!  And it's not just because we have a newborn.  When I went to my doctor's appt. on March 17, I had no idea I was going to head from there right to the hospital to give birth to our sweet son!  And it got crazier from there: I'll write the whole saga of the first 7 days of Thomas' little life later, but for now I am just happy to finally be at home {not in the hospital, ER or children's hospital} with a no longer jaundice baby who is sleeping soundly in his daddy's arms!  Can I also just say that he's the SWEETEST baby I have ever met?  He has a great disposition and is super easy to calm when he does cry- queue the paci!  We are really enjoying and thanking God for our precious son and for protecting his little life in these last few crazy days!  It's hard to believe that he is already 2 and 1/2 weeks old and we just passed my due date on Sunday.  Little Thomas has already grown to 19 and 3/4 inches long and has surpassed his birth weight!  We are praying that he continues to grow well over the next few weeks!

We have a billion adorable pictures to share, but I'll save more of those for later!


-R

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are all doing well! He is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Can't wait to hear/see more about little Thomas. :)

    ReplyDelete