Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nestle, what were you thinking?

I am a lover of Butterfingers and so is Thomas:)  They just taste SO good. It's a wonder that I haven't gained a million pounds from eating them!  So, naturally when they came out with these and I could get them for FREE, I decided to try them!
My professional review: they totally fall short

Seriously, they are more of a cookie-like texture and I don't like it!  Not worth wasting 170 calories on for sure!  At least they were free so no harm done.  J likes them ok, so he will probably finish them off, but he agrees that they just aren't as good as the original. Isn't that always the way?

Anyway, I am headed to the doc for a checkup (they are coming every week now!) and then to the airport to pick up mi madre!!!!!!

-R

3 comments:

  1. I think they are gross too!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know. Butterfingers are Iain's FAVORITE! (though he LOVES anything chocolate just like mommy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the gross Snackerz (obtained for free with coupons). Been thinking about you and little Thomas lately... sure wish we were in KY to share these last couple of weeks together! Baby Samuel's due date is just 12 days out now. Can't wait to see pics of your little man very soon!

    ReplyDelete