Sunday, March 13, 2011

37 weeks!!!

I made it- I'm full-term!!  Yesterday, James took me to the park just to get me outside a little bit.  We put out a blanket right near the car and just soaked up the nice weather while reading.  It didn't last too long since I can't lay on my back or my front and laying on my hips causes some really bad pain.  So, I had to sit up without anything to lean on the whole time! Blah.  But, it was really nice to be resting outside instead of in and the weather was beautiful! I can't wait until I am allowed to go walking again since that's what I really wanted to do!


So, here I am at 37 weeks {he snapped a quick pic when we got up to leave}:

Here's hoping this baby comes SOON!  We are both SO ready to hold our little guy...and I wouldn't mind being off bed rest too :)


-R


ps- our little boy has gone from the size of poppyseed at week 4 to a WATERMELON now!  Crazy :)

2 comments:

  1. You look wonderful- so glad you were able to get outside a little. Dad and I just went walking- it is 70 here and just beautiful- spring is wonderful. Can't wait to see you again soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Praying the baby comes soon and that everything goes well :-)

    ReplyDelete