Saturday, February 26, 2011

happenings.

I've been doing some watercolor painting lately for Thomas' room! I really wish I could share what I made, but I feel badly since I looked at someone else's creation and made it myself.  I do this a lot- it's just so much cheaper than buying it! So, if you want to see it, you will just have to come to my apt!


Oh, and I think I found my new home project.  My mom is coming to visit this week (yay!) and I am going to enlist her help to paint J's old dresser that is currently holding Thomas' clothes and the desk that is set up as his changing table.  Poor J has been rearranging a lot of furniture for me, so that my life will be easier!  Now, just to decide on a color.  Neutral or something more colorful like light green? I am really leaning towards the green- that room could use some color!  I can see the furniture already with new paint and pulls...I love what paint can do! Lots of pictures to come. Get excited!


Well, I've got some cleaning and cooking to do this morning before heading out to shop with a friend:) Sorry this post is not super exciting....I think I have blogger's block.


-R 

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see your painting... and I would love to come to see YOU!!! I always copy from things I have seen as well... definitely saves money AND you can make it your own!! I will admit, what I made for you was a copycat from something I had seen in a PBK catalog :)

    ReplyDelete