Sunday, February 6, 2011

32 weeks pregnant!

I'm 32 weeks pregnant, which means I am 6 weeks from full term and 8 weeks from my due date!  Holy cow!  I think Thomas is starting to get rather squished as he continues to grow because his little toes (at least that's what I think they are) are constantly jabbing underneath my ribs (read: OUCH) and I am constantly using the restroom (tmi?).  J and I are both starting to feel so excited about meeting our sweet son!  According to What to Expect When Your Expecting, he weighs almost 4 lbs. and is about 19 inches long.  This week (number 33), he will likely gain another 1/2 lb!  I head to the Dr. again on Wednesday for a regular check-up.  I feel like I am practically living at the doctor's office these days, since I have to go every 2 weeks.  In just a few weeks, I will be going every week!

We do have some really fun plans before little T makes his arrival! We have another baby shower coming up this weekend given by J's sister, Sara, and I am getting super excited about it!  I promise to post pictures when I have them!  We also get to have some fun visitors- Jen, Joey and hopefully Mom- in the next month!


Well, off to finish cleaning the second set of fan blades.  J unscrewed them from our fan so I could thoroughly clean them. I don't even want to tell you how disgusting they were....and then off to church!


-R

2 comments:

  1. Unscrewed the blades? Way to go! The most I've ever done is stood on a ladder and wiped them off. You're inspiring me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, don't be TOO impressed. The reason I had to have J take them down is because the dust was SO caked on that just wiping it didn't help. EWW. I'm pretty sure they had NEVER been cleaned...

    ReplyDelete