Sunday, January 9, 2011

a little morning photography...

As we were waking up this morning, James said, "we should get donuts."  Even in my sleepy state, I LOVED the idea(I am pregnant after all:)  So we headed out to pick up some for breakfast to go with our coffee.  On the way out the door, we saw this beauty sitting on a branch about 10 feet up from the ground right outside our apt.!  It was amazing that he was SO close and not even bothered by us watching him! James quickly grabbed the camera.

Isn't my husband a great photographer already? He took several awesome shots, but I thought I would just share one:) The hawk was HUGE and we were both fascinated until my hunger won us over and we headed out.


Now we're back and relaxing until church @5.  Check back later today for my 28 week picture:)


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment