Saturday, January 1, 2011

27 weeks pregnant

As promised, James took my 27 week picture tonight.  You can tell our holidays were filled with abundant food:)  I am shocked that today marks the last day of the 2nd trimester for me- it's been fairly easy and smooth sailing since about week 15 that I sometimes forget I'm pregnant....well, until I look down that is.  Where did the time go?  In 13ish weeks, we will get meet our baby son and we are getting so excited!  The nursery is slowly filling up with all kinds of things, we have some fun showers planned (yay!) and I am working on getting everything in order in our home.  I plan on spending a lot of time this next month organizing and getting rid of the few things left around that we don't use.  We always seem to have a Goodwill pile ready to go!
Sorry it's a little grainy!

My small t-shirts are fitting pretty snuggly these days (as you can see), so I have been stealing James' sometimes!  Hopefully I won't leave any "bumps" in them:)

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment