Tuesday, December 21, 2010

nesting in the nursery :)

bI've been spending some time lately in our nursery/guest room and am starting to get it ready for our son.  I know it's early yet, but I just can't help myself!  I want the closet to be nice and clean especially with all the new baby stuff we are bringing into our little apt. 


Here is the beginning of our changing station. These diapers are so little and adorable!

Oh, and aren't these just the cutest little "shoes" you've ever seen!  Mom and I found them for a steal at a consignment shop near our apt. and they still have the brand new tags on them!


And the last nursery picture...here's a bit better shot of the quilt from yesterday! We are almost certain that we may take down the mobile you saw here and do something else....but more to come on that later!

Well, I am off to finish getting ready for having our company tomorrow and I might work on packing for SC too.  I will leave you with a picture of my love!  He's so handsome!  It's SO nice having him around more:)


-R

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. We lived in a REALLY small apt when Iain was born (1 bedroom, <500 sq. feet...REALLY small) so it was interesting and fun to figure out where to put everything. Nothing got set up for him till a little over a month before his due date and my mom ended up setting it all up because I was on bedrest but it was still lots of fun and Iain was born a couple days later :-) Happy to see you are having so much fun getting ready for the baby. Nice job on the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt looks great! Have fun celebrating with James' family tomorrow. Can't wait to see you guys! Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete