Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm tired

and it's only 1 o'clock pm!  Here are some possible culprits:


1. James and I got up earlier than we have the past few days to get one of these from Chick-fil-a (without going to bed earlier than we have been):

I can't really complain because it was absolutely delicious and worth every lost minute of sleep. Do I sound pregnant to you?

2. This morning I thoroughly cleaned my bathtub with one of these at the suggestion of my friend Beth:
I have NEVER seen my tub so clean and inviting- so grime-free and white!  I am so very pleased with the performance of this little "magic" sponge! Thank you Beth! I also decided just to finish cleaning the entire bathroom since I was at it....

3. This little guy:
I think Thomas may be taking a great deal of energy for himself from my body!  Not that I mind too much because I am quite sure it will be worth it in the end! It's hard to believe that I am officially 25 weeks pregnant! More about that and a picture later:)

-R

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Magic Erasers really are magic.

    I can't believe Thomas -- how sweet! 25 weeks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete