Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Eve Luminaries

Remember how I told you that I was excited about the Christmas Eve luminaries in my parent's neighborhood?  This year, besides helping to fold the bags inside, I decided to be photographer while James, Jen and Daddy put out the luminaries.  I thought I would share just a few of the photos:





I used the zoom lens and played with the aperture.  I certainly have a lot more to learn, but I like the way they turned out:) Much better than the picture from last year that is...


Today, James and I are taking it easy and enjoying the little bit of vacation he has left!  I think we may go see a movie since we were planning to go late last night and pooped out. Happy almost New Year.


-R


ps- only one more day in the second trimester for me!!!!! Time is flying:)

No comments:

Post a Comment