Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back from vacation!

It's been a week since my last blog, but we've had the most wonderful vacation over the past week or so. Our families spoiled and took care of us so nicely.  We LOVE them so much! We finally made it back to Louisville around dinner time and got everything unpacked fairly quickly.  And can you believe it, we had enough energy to put away all the Christmas decorations and rearrange our living room! I promise to post pictures soon because I absolutely love what we did with the place!  I think you will too.  We added an extra chair (which James just finished fixing) and it still looks one hundred times bigger.  Yes, i love it.


I have some pretty funny posts coming in the near future, but how about I just leave you with a teaser picture?


Hahahahaha, you may want to click here if you don't remember seeing that lovely sweater before. Stay tuned.
-R

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I want to see those pictures! - Jen

    ReplyDelete