Tuesday, December 14, 2010

baby boy clothes are SO cute!

I used to think that I could only find cute baby girl clothes.  With all the pink polkadots and ruffles, there are just so many cute little girl items.  So when we found out we were having a boy, I knew I had to be on the lookout for cute boy clothes.  I have no problem with putting my little guy in sweatsuits and onesies, but I hate how all of the sweatsuits have a sports number on them or some weird graphic!  Now, granted, some of them have really cute graphics too- you just have to look a bit harder to find them.  Anyway, I told you the other day about my success at Once Upon a Child and so I decided to make another trip there while the sale was still happening.


Do you want to see some of my spoils from the week?  Part of the cuteness of all of these clothes is that they look like tiny adult clothes.  I kept seeing things that made me think, "James would wear that."  I even found an adorable pink, striped, button-up Baby Gap shirt that looked just like something my brother-in-law would wear!  If they have a boy one day, I just might have to buy it!  All that to say, I came home with a HUGE bag of baby clothes- mostly from BabyGap and Gymboree for only $30!  I was seriously amazed!  Oh, and a lot of them still had tags on them because they had NEVER been worn!  Here are some of my favorite things (click the pictures to make them larger and see better!):

From BabyGap, so cute and only $1! 

BabyGap flannel shirt and corduroys -new with tags! 

BabyGap chinos, Gymboree shirt, sweater vest and blazer 

A close-up of the blazer (needs to be ironed because I washed it)....I have no idea where he will wear this, but for $2, I couldn't help myself!

Most of these clothes are for when James Thomas is a little bigger (12M-24M), but with a sale like this, I figured I would just stock up!  I know he will grow into them eventually!  I did get more clothes than this, but just wanted to give you some highlights. Now I need to head to Target and buy more baby hangers:)


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment