Monday, November 1, 2010

Well, here I am 18 weeks pregnant!  I had to hold my shirt down for the picture since it wasn't tight:) I can't believe that in 8 days we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl! We couldn't be more excited! Don't forget to vote if you haven't already! So far boy is winning by quite a lot!
I feel like I am now wearing the same 5 outfits all the time because they are most comfortable and I have a very limited number of maternity clothes.  Today I am wearing my Bellaband with some regular jeans, but I hate how much I have to adjust it every time I bend over or sit down.  It gets really annoying!  I only have 1 pair of maternity jeans and one maternity skirt so far.  I think I will have to invest in a at least one or two more pants to get through.


Oh, guess what? I got some stellar deals today!  I went to Kroger and they had a lot of things on sale that I could stock up on even though we didn't need them right away.  I got almost $60 worth of groceries from only $20! Yay!  Here's a picture of what I got:
I am not going to list out everything, but you can click the picture to see it up close!  Enjoy!


-R

5 comments:

  1. what a beautiful pregnant lady you make!!! I am so excited to find out if it is a girl or a boy!! Great deals today- I got $150 for $91. Not as good as you but savings just the same! Love you both! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mama! That is great savings too! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rebekah and James ! Rebekah looking good at 18 weeks ! Looks like the pumpkins were a lot of fun ! Can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks ! Love you guys ! Love, Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to find out if "we" are having a boy or a girl! I get some claim on them as future aunt, right? Love you guys and hope you are having fun with Jami and Lauren. Must say, we are a bit jealous of the fun! Love, Jen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute Rebekah!!! Congrats- cant wait to hear if you're having a boy or a girl. I just put up my vote for GIRL! Hope all is well!

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete