Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Today James and I finished ALL of our Christmas shopping!  Yes, it is only mid-November, but after going out today in the crowds I am SO thankful that we are done.  The mall was already crazy! James (who admittedly is not a big shopper) was super helpful today and had some really great ideas. I was so glad to have him with me!  We still have some stocking shopping to do and we didn't buy anything for each other (though usually we do something fun together instead), but otherwise we are DONE! Yahoo! Now I get to do all the fun wrapping while listening to Christmas music.  It's hard to believe that next year we will be buying a few things for our little boy as well:)


Mom and Dad are coming to visit next weekend and I am thinking we are going to subject invite them to put up our tree with us especially since we will be gone Thanksgiving weekend!  Daddy is practically Mr. Christmas anyway, so I am thinking he won't mind:) RIght?  Besides he's the best poofer and fluffer (are these even words?) of the branches anyway and our tree has a lot of branches! Here is a Christmas pic from last year:


Our tree is literally gigantic and you can barely walk past it- but I LOVE it!  I will post pictures when we finish decorating this year (though it will probably look about the same) and I will also post my 20 week picture tomorrow. Happy Saturday!


-R

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally impressed and very jealous that you're done! I've barely started. :) I went to the mall yesterday and it was CRAZY -- it made me think twice about going out on black friday! I still want to, though.... :)

    PS: You're getting sweet newlywed neighbors in O5 in about a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to poofing and fluffing with you all- I started listening to Christmas music 10 days ago... a little late this year! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Love, Daddy

    ReplyDelete