Monday, November 22, 2010

happy early thanksgiving!

We had a blast with mom and dad- so glad they came to visit!  You have to love having good food and great company all weekend!  Among other things, the men worked hard on our weatherstripping to make sure that there would be no drafts/bugs coming in this winter and mom and I went shopping for some adorable things for Mr. James Thomas.  He is already the luckiest baby around!  They were so generous and sweet to us! We can't wait until they come back again!
Before the work...

Handyman pose 

My sweet mama washing dishes for us. 

Love her. 

Men working hard. 

In my Christmas apron- I am pretty sure that my belly doubled in size this weekend!  I seem to have finally popped out:) and little James Thomas is kicking all the time like crazy!

We also put up our Christmas decorations!  Pictures of that to come:)

-R

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute! Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks sister! We wish you had been here too! Can't wait to see you in one month!

    ReplyDelete