Sunday, November 28, 2010

22 weeks and rounding...

It's hard to believe that week 22 has come and gone!  We are getting ever closer to the day we will meet our sweet little boy:)
 We had a great time visiting with James' family for Thanksgiving this past week, though we didn't take almost any pictures!  Sara (James' sister) got a great video of Uncle Bill singing though that I will post soon:)  Here is the only picture we took on Thanksgiving night right before bed:

I have a million things to be thankful for this year (Jesus Christ, our little one, great family, sweet friends, God's provision constantly for us)  but my dear sweet husband is definitely one of the things I am most thankful for!   Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful...


Now off to keep enjoying my favorite time of year by going on a date with my love!


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment