Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our little onion...and more!


Baby Bush is officially the size of a large onion- about 5 1/2-6 inches and 7 oz!  I can't believe that in less than 3 short weeks I will be halfway through this pregnancy and in less than 2 1/2 weeks we will know if it's a boy or girl!  How exciting!  Don't forget to vote!  I am feeling great most of the time although I tire easily and if I don't eat right when I wake up- it throws my whole day into on and off queasiness.  I also get really carsick!

By the way, our nursery/guest room is slowing getting put together!  Here is a picture of the new glider that Mom and Dad graciously gave to us! Thanks guys! Doesn't it look great in there?  James' mom is giving us the crib and it is coming this week! So fun!  I will take lots more pics once everything is put together!


James and I have had a really fun weekend!  We spent Friday night out and about on a date and doing some shopping:) We also picked up pumpkins that we are planning to carve sometime in the next week! On Saturday, we got up early and headed to Ikea.  I absolutely love Ikea and we enjoyed spending time in the kid's section too.  We bought just a few little things for the house. On the way home we stopped by to eat lunch and hang out with James' mom for a few hours.  Then we headed home and went right to our neighborhood chili cook-off and bonfire.  We had a lot of fun catching up with people who we don't run into daily:)  By the time we got home, I could barely lift my head.  I think I ran myself ragged all day with all that go, go, going!  We conked out really early and slept for about 11 hours! WOW!  Thus, today has been a fairly lazy Sunday! My favorite!

The week ahead looks better for James which is GREAT!  No big tests on the upcoming horizon- so hopefully he can get some good sleep this week and have a little time to relax.  He is working so hard this year.  I am looking forward to the 2 weeks he has off at Christmas so that he can truly take some time to rest!  

-R

2 comments:

  1. Hi-sounds like you guys had a great weekend!!! Can't wait to find out if "our" baby is a boy or girl! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) you're too funny! Love you mama.

    ReplyDelete