Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oooops.

Somehow I have already missed the 15 week picture. I promise that I have a good excuse....


We spent the weekend in SC with my family and had a fabulous time!  I even learned how to sew with a pattern.  With the great guidance of my talented mother, I made my first maternity shirt:)  It's so cute and comfortable that I am wearing it right now(and i still have lots of room to grow)!  I feel like a real seamstress now and already purchased fabric and cut out the pattern for shirt number 2.  Yahoo:)  I will blog soon with pictures of my new creations!  Next on the sewing agenda is a cute little duck for the nursery!  There are just so many things to make using patterns and so little time....


I am 15 and 1/2 weeks pregnant now and my stomach is steadily growing.  I will do my very best to take a 16 week picture so you can see the difference.  I go back to the dr. next week, so hopefully we (me and baby) will continue to be healthy!  We appreciate your continued prayers!  Oh, by the way, I am officially off the anti-nausea meds, although occasional queasiness still sets in, I feel great and more energized most of the time! Praise the Lord!


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment