Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gone to Carolina in my mind...and soon my car!

Well, in a matter of a few days my pants do not button comfortably anymore!  Yes, I can still get them barely buttoned, BUT I can't stand to keep them that way since they are so tight and uncomfortable!  I guess it's about that time for my belly to start growing! I am about 14 1/2 weeks and Baby Bush is about 4 inches long and weighs 2 1/2 ounces.  I am finding myself hungry much more often and getting REALLY excited about this little one!  I can't wait until I can feel the movement of Baby Bush, but it will probably be a few more weeks until we feel anything.


Oh, by the way, did you know that we are heading to SC this weekend?  We are super excited!  It's been almost 3 months since we've been there and I am having a craving for all things south!  We get to see my whole family since Jen and Joey are making the trip up to SC from Atl too! Yahoo! And enjoy a few days away!  Mom is going to teach me how to sew with a pattern...to date all of my sewing has been without and I am SUPER excited to learn.  I am sure I will blog about it and post pics.  We are making something for the baby:)


Well, I'm off to pick up poor J who has been working late in the lab:(  Pray for him as his year is a hard and crazy one!


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment