Tuesday, October 26, 2010

17 weeks and 2 days...

We forgot to take a picture this week for week 17 so we're a little late, but better late than never, right?  I feel like I am looking more and more pregnant. What do you think? I even had the gusto to park in the expectant mother parking at Walmart today.  It was raining and the spot is so close to the door:)
I've gotten some really good deals on maternity clothes lately! Yay!  I bought a maternity camisole for under other shirts which I definitely needed as my other one is no longer meeting all of my pants! Haha. I've also scored some cute cheap and comfortable shirts- like the long sleeve one in the picture:) 


We put together the crib last night! Yahoo!  It looks so great in the guest room and fits perfectly:) Thanks Mom Bush!  I will do a post soon and let you see a picture- although right now it's mattress-less and has no cute sheets or anything yet.  I am trying to decide if I want to paint the guest room/nursery before the baby comes. I would probably do a neutral tan (to match the rest of the room) from  pottery barn's paint. I think it would warm up the very white walls, but i'm not sure it's worth it.  Opinions? I also was trying to think of something cute to go above the crib on the wall.  I don't want it to be anything heavy or breakable in case the baby ever got to it and pulled it down.  My sister suggested looking at decals they have for walls- great idea!  I know there are some really cute ones and i think there are websites that you can customize your own- FUN!  I will keep my eyes open and let you know what I decide to do.  Right now the wall just looks so bare!


Off to relax and take a bath tonight- my back is killing me!


-R

No comments:

Post a Comment