Tuesday, September 14, 2010

introducing Baby Bush...

I know that I have been gone for quite a long time from the world of blogging! I promise that I have good reason! After our Hawaii trip, life got a little busy with J starting back school and I got a good dose of morning sickness. It pretty much put me on the couch or hovering over the toilet for a few weeks until recently my doc prescribed anti-nausea medicine. I cannot say how thankful to the Lord I am that I got this- I feel like I got part of my life back! Most days I feel much better and have the energy to get around and do some things. I definitely still have some more queasy days, but I feel good more than sick! Praise the Lord!

We are so excited about this little blessing that the Lord has given us! We would love to have you praying along with us for a safe and healthy pregnancy for me and Baby Bush, but even more importantly that Baby Bush would grow up to love and follow the Lord closely.

Here are the first few pictures of Baby Bush- measuring at 11 weeks and 2 days! Right on schedule for our due date on April 3rd! We can't wait to meet him/ her!!!




He/she is so cute already! Our next ultrasound is November 9th where we hope to find out if we are having a little boy or a little girl! I promise to share when we know:)

-R

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I had no idea! Congrats, Rebekah. :) Soo happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already love Baby Bush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys! There is nothing like your first baby! So precious. We will definitely be praying along with you for a safe and healthy pregnancy. Enjoy every moment... even the not so fun ones, like morning sickness!! Love ya, Carrie K.

    ReplyDelete