Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom and Hello 2nd Trimester!

Wishing my very special Mama a VERY Happy Birthday!! We love you SOOO much and hope your day is beyond fantastic! Can't wait to celebrate with you in SC in a few weeks! Love you!


In other news, I am officially 2 days into the 2nd trimester! Yahoo!!! I guess soon I will start to look more pregnant- but right now I look the same, but feel all the symptoms of pregnancy...

I have been trying to cut back on taking my anti-nausea meds and it hasn't gone very well, so I am going to take them for one more week and try again. Hopefully by week 14 or 15 I will feel completely better! I hear I should be getting more energy soon too!

I've been having some weird cravings lately- yesterday all I wanted was cheese. Nothing else sounded good. For those of you who know us well, J hates cheese and since he won't eat it, I never buy it. Until yesterday when I couldn't get the idea out of my head! Luckily I have a husband who is so sweet and took me to Walmart to get some Colby Jack. I sliced off a few pieces and it tasted like heaven! I am sure in the next few months I will have some weirder cravings to share...

-R


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful birthday wish! I had a great day. Since you were born in Wisconsin- a craving for cheese makes sense when pregnant! Go cheese!!! lolo, Mom

    ReplyDelete