Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Flintstones vitamins...

Since my prenatal vitamins were making me incredibly sick- do you want to know what I am supposed to substitute for them??

Yup, that's right! Flintstones vitamins! If you have never had one of these or haven't since you were 7, let me tell you a little secret- they are disgusting! It takes all I have to just chew and swallow these chalky little things. I do have to admit that while the process of getting them done is horrible, as long as I take them with food I don't feel sick! So it's not all bad....but for the record- I will be looking for a better tasting vitamin for my kids when the time comes! Yabadabdoo!

-R

2 comments:

  1. David tried the Flintstones gummy vitamins which taste a lot better. I think they have the same vitamins in them. You should check those out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prenatal vitamins made me REALLY sick, too. I had to stop taking them and take Flintstone vitamins, too. I took the gummy ones, though...not great but...better. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete