Saturday, June 26, 2010

sewing 101

Remember how I told you that I was going to do some sewing on Thursday? I actually had planned to make a sweater pillow (which didn't happen!), but got distracted with some other fabric I already had and recycling some pants and a skirt....Enough talking...here are some of my creations!

black and white pillow made from an old suit skirt! Recognize this Jen?


spur of the moment idea from fabric I already had- LOVE the texture on this one!


two pillows for our bed (just to change things up a little) made from old plaid pants....yes, i actually have worn those pillows! I added the buttons for a little detailing:)

total view of our "summer" bed- we usually have a beautiful duvet on there, but we were roasting @ night, so I used a little birthday moo-la to buy this cute coverlet for the summer months. It has a beautiful silky texture to it!
When I get inspired again, I will tackle that sweater pillow...

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment