Tuesday, June 15, 2010

it's the Real Simple things in life....

It's the "real" simple joys in life that are the best! That's exactly how I feel once a month when I catch the first glimpse of my new Real Simple magazine in the mailbox. It's the only one I actually get in the mail and the only one I save (neatly i might add, thanks to my IKEA magazine boxes!). I love looking at other magazines too- Southern Living, Cottage Living, Better Homes and Gardens, Martha Stewart (do you see a theme?) - but there is just something about Real Simple that makes it better than the others. If you've never read one, well, you should probably check it out and maybe even get your own subscription. While you're at it, buy one for your mom or sister too! It's full of awesome organizing and house decorating tips, great recipes, best products for all kinds of things and plenty of other tidbits! I would write more, but my July issue is calling my name....

-R

PS- you can also check out the Real Simple website right here!


1 comment:

  1. I love magazines, and RS is high on my list. I was able to renew my subscription recently for $5, which was great! :)

    ReplyDelete