Saturday, May 22, 2010

When was the last time I blogged? I can't believe it's been almost a whole month! Oops. James and I have been a little busy with mother's day, birthdays (mine! thanks everyone for making it SO special!), weddings, and traveling. Things are finally starting to settle down for about 2 weekends and then we will be heading up to NKY to celebrate Sara's graduation! YAY!

This weekend will hopefully be a restful one- we stayed in last night and James grilled pork loin, zucchini and mushrooms (it was seriously DELICIOUS- plus all i had to do was start the rice cooker:) I have a feeling we will be grilling a lot more in the future weeks! James' mom found the little grill that we have in her basement and it had never been used, so she graciously offered it to us! This is the second meal we have made on it and the plan is to make many more throughout the summer! After dinner, we caught up on the Office and Parks and Rec and then went to Starbucks to get frapuccinos (really not sure how you spell this). The woman that I work for gave us a Starbucks card that she had gotten since her family are not coffee drinkers! She had only used a little of it for chocolate milks for the girls (so funny:)- yay, so our drinks were almost free! The Lord always provides so generously for us!

James just left a few minutes ago to go be a dental assistant for a local dentist for the morning and the best part is that he gets paid, plus it's good experience:) I think we are going to use the extra money to do something fun for our 2nd anniversary which is next Monday! I can't believe it has been 2 years since we got married! I am so blessed to have a wonderful, loving and serving husband who takes great care of me and leads me to the Lord daily. (I love you, James!)

As for the rest of the day- no official plans yet, although we are going to go out on some kind of cheap date tonight:) Maybe we will also venture to the park since the horrible storms of last night appear to be over? We'll see!

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment