Well, James and I had another successful grocery run last night. He was so sweet to go with me to get all the deals! I actually did the best that I have done so far and saved 82%! We were only going to run into Target for a few things and then to Kroger, but ended up stopping by Walmart for 2 things on the way home that we couldn't find at Kroger and Target. Here's what I got:
- 4 pillsbury cinnamon rolls ($.40 each)
- 2 yoplait greek yogurts (free)
- 4 Benedryl itch sticks (we won't be scratching this summer! Free + overage!)
- 1 Mentos gum ($.45)
- 2 Green Giant frozen veggies (free +overage)
- 2 Smart Taste Spaghettis ($.25 each)
- 4 pears (didn't need to much fruit because we had a few apples and pears left from last week)
- 4 pack of Angel Soft tp
- 3 small coffee mate creamers (2 of these were free!)
- 12 pack of turkey burgers
- 2 country crock butter tubs ($.10 each)
- 1 bottle of Motrin PM
**note: McDs bag in background= James' late night snack :)
Do you want to know how much we spent?
The total BEFORE sales and coupons was $51.16 and AFTER $9.63!!!!!! AMAZING!! I have to admit we were pretty excited so I just had to share!
Anyway, today I think I may do some painting- we have acquired some used furniture pieces lately and they need to be sanded and painted, so I think I may work on that today. I am also planning on making soup for dinner and then going to community group. Other than that and some housework, I plan on relaxing! Happy Thursday!