Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines Celebration 2010 (a few days early)

James and I had our Valentines Day date last night and it was awesome! We went to a local restaurant named Seviche and ordered anything we wanted (we NEVER do this!!). I had an amazing skirt steak with mashed potatoes and a cilantro sauce(oh my gosh- it was so good) and James had wild salmon over rice. We also tried seviche, which the waitress said was fish that was cooked only by the acidity of the marinade (but here is a real definition- an appetizer of small pieces of raw fish marinated in lime or lemon juice, often with onions, peppers, and spices) It was actually really good! Of course we had a coupon that helped with the bill;)

Then James took me to pick out flowers at Fresh Market (i got the most beautiful combo) and since gerbera daisies are my favorite and they were in our wedding- i chose pink ones and orange spray roses (see pics below)! Then we headed home and watched a little of our wedding video...oh and I gave James 2 bags of peanut butter M&Ms because he is pretty much addicted! It was definitely an awesome and much needed date after a busy few weeks of dental school! I have such a wonderful loving husband and I am thankful for another Vday together...looking forward to many, many more!




-R

No comments:

Post a Comment