Monday, February 15, 2010

Go back to sleep, it's a snow day!



Here are just a few pics of the snowstorm from last night. I took the pictures through our back window (sorry they are not expert quality), since of course I am still in my pajamas:) The snow really is beautiful and it makes me think of what a great God we serve that he created such beauty.

The alarm went off at 6:30 this morning and James immediately looked out the window to see if we had gotten the predicted snow. Then he turned on the computer and lo and behold UofL was cancelled! I already knew I was going to be off today since it was president's day and the father of the girls I nanny for was going to be home. Our immediate reaction- turn off the alarm, get back in bed, go back to sleep! Now at 11:00am we've had our coffee, spent time in the Word and are still in our pjs! Today (although I prefer summer much more) I am so THANKFUL to God for the snow!

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment