Thursday, February 18, 2010

Even laziness gets old...

The only good thing about being sick is that you are allowed to be very lazy. I have spent the last 3 days now in bed or on the couch- sleeping or watching old tv shows- and still i have a cough, occasional nausea and a fever. YUCK. However, today I am tired of being lazy and wishing that I could have the energy to be up and around, even if it meant washing the dishes (that's a BIG deal). I also really want a shower. Luckily, James has been taking excellent care of me, even when I vomit in the middle of the night! I am so thankful that God gave me such a wonderful and serving husband!

In better news, James sold the car!! We have been trying to get rid of our second car to save money on the insurance and because we really don't have a need for it. It's been a great little car, but since James can ride the bus for free and we always drive the corolla when we are together- we decided it was better for us to say goodbye to our black Chevy Prizm. I think we will both miss it (more James than me) but we think it's the wise decision for us right now. So the lucky guy who got it should be very happy!

Well, that's it for now...back to laying in bed.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment