Monday, January 18, 2010

A much needed update!

I've pretty much taken a holiday from the blog for what seems like forever! So much has happened in the last month...

The last post was off the cuff and deserves some explanation. Over Christmas, we watched The Sing Off- a show where a cappella groups compete! Some of them were pretty amazing (and some pretty awful), but by far the best was a Puerto Rican group that sang Down by Jay Sean. So, now we (more me than J) are hooked on the song:)

At any rate, we spent the majority of the Christmas and New Year holidays visiting family! We had such a wonderful time and are so blessed to both have AWESOME families! The break, of course, went too quickly.

God answered a huge prayer in the last month--he provided me with a new job!! It felt relieving to give Kindercare my two weeks notice and to move on to something that was definitely better for us and more enjoyable for me! So, now I am the nanny for two precious little girls, 2 and 5. Although, I come home exhausted from running around, playing dolls and doing crafts; I absolutely LOVE it. It also has much more consistent hours and pay! Praise the Lord!

J ended the semester with great marks and the next one is already in full swing! We are both amazed at how quickly the time has flown. The next 3 and 1/2 years are probably going to zoom by as well.

I have tons of pictures to share from the last month...i will post them at some point.

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment