Tuesday, December 8, 2009

merry christmas, happy holidays (n*sync style)



a very sad excuse for a Christmas tree (don't worry it gets prettier)


R poofing and fluffing the branches


by far the best picture of the night... no need for a witty caption :)


us:)


more fluffing... it took FOREVER


stockings and festive sign


the beautiful tree and festive lights outlining our dining room-courtesy of our great neighbors


another view


this makes me smile


R by the tree- before going out for a date

my sweet and very handsome husband

4 comments:

  1. The tree is beautiful! And you two are too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you come on over to H8 and decorate? :) Looks good! I love seeing the lights as I drive past your building.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the decorations- we are busy getting ours up also! Love the signs on the wall also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Christmas time and pretty trees! I miss you two! I wish we could double date (and that you and I could hang out all the time while our boys studied!!!!.. I'll keep dreaming) Love, Lo

    ReplyDelete