Saturday, December 12, 2009

.everything tastes better homemade.

Today's events: sleep in, stay in pajamas until noon, mail Christmas presents to those far away, read my new Real Simple and of course make caramel popcorn. (i love holidays!) With the help of my dear husband, we made a delicious batch of Aunt Leland's caramel popcorn. YUM! We shared some with our neighbors and are going to be munching on the rest for the next few days. I wanted to make sure that we could successfully make it since we are making another batch for some Christmas presents later this week:) Here's an up-close look! If you want some, you should come on by because we have got quite a bit to eat!!



Oh and this is a new little addition to our apt. Aren't they cute? I resisted writing "sketti" for spaghetti as J suggested, but then decided maybe it wasn't so bad. Now I pretty much love it:) i love chalkboards! Thanks World Market:)
I am getting so very excited to spend time with family over the next few weeks:) Christmas is definitely my favorite time of the year!

-R

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of your vacation time AND the caramel popcorn! Love you and can't wait to see you soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete