Thursday, August 27, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy JaMeS!

Yay! Today is J's 22nd BiRtHdAy!!!

I have to admit that i probably get more excited about birthdays (even those that aren't mine) than him...BUT I think I am starting to rub off on him. This year, I wrapped his presents about 3 days early and set them on the buffet in the dining room. BIG MISTAKE! He couldn't wait to open them and somehow weaseled his way into opening one early! Sounds just like me! I have never seen him like this :) So here is a picture of his early gift- his EKU diploma, matted
and framed. He loved it and we are excited to hang it in our house. I guess when he finishes dental school you might some kind of duplicate of this picture?

Anyway, if you think of it, send a Happy Birthday his way today via comment, our facebook or whater! He is such a wonderful, loving husband and deserves an AWESOME day! I could not ask for better!

Today's festivities? J is off to school for the day, but I am going to go eat lunch with him. Tonight, what did he choose to eat?? SKYLINE chili (haha, probably because I will NEVER go there unless it is his birthday!) and ice cream. Then he has a few more things to open ;) I think it's going to be a GREAT day!

-R

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday James!!! Rebekah can definately teach you a little about snooping in gifts! Of course I think she gets that from me. Blessings on your special day! Mom (and Dad)

    ReplyDelete